Members donated toys for the "Toys for Christmas" program.
Christmas quilts were shared along with Christmas gifts members have made
(quilts, wall hangings, journals)
- Debbie E. brought the last row quilt top that is completed.
- Drawing will be at January meeting with all row quilts present.
- Quilts of Valor - no report from red team, blue team showed a pillowcase they made and quilt is being returned from volunteer long arm quilter. White team's quilt top is completed and they will be requesting a long arm quilter after Christmas.
- T-shirt designed for quilt group by Porter's prints needs approval.
- Colleen plans to give instuctions for a block of the month for members starting in January. Members will choose their own fabrics.
- Joyce from Quilts and other Notions will be scheduled to come to a meeting in February or March.
- A trip to Sisters, Oregon for the 35th annual outdoor quilt show held July 9th was discussed. Airfare from Des Moines to Portland, Oregon, hotel for 5 nights, car rental, 9 quilt shops, lots of fun -- priceless. Sandy has a tentative itinerary.